Change Of Address

Grange Medical Group

Change Of Personal Details

Change of Address

If you change your address please notify us in writing - either through a letter or by filling in one of the practice forms available from reception. If you move outside the Practice area you will be asked to register with a doctor closer to your new home. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.


Change of Name

If you change your name we require evidence to prove that you do not intend to deceive or defraud another person.  The following forms of official evidence will be accepted: marriage certificate; civil partnership certificate; deed poll; adoption papers; a statutory declaration and divorce certificate / dissolution certificate.


Change of Telephone Number

It is important that we have your up-to-date telephone numbers in case we need to contact you urgently.  Ideally we would like a home number and a mobile number.  If you change your numbers, please ensure you notify reception.


Translate This Page

Latest News

Healthcare at night & weekends  - Between the hours of 6pm - 8am and at weekends, please call NHS 24 on 111.

Hospital Emergency Departments - Available at the Royal Infirmary or Edinburgh, St John's Hospital, Livingston and the Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh. These services are for urgent and emergency situations only. 

Minor Injuries Clinic  - This is available at the Western General Hospital, Crewe Road South, Edinburgh, for minor cuts/burns, wound infections, sprains and small bone breaks from shoulder to fingers and knees to toes. 

Other assistance available 

For advice on emergency dental treatment visit

Local pharmacies will provide you with help and advice on common health problems, minor ailments and questions about medicines. 

Opticians have appointments available for dry, red, sore, watery, sticky or itchy eyes, cycsts and conjunctivitis and the necessary equipment for detailed eye examinations. 

Sexual Health Services - The Chalmers Centre provides care and advice including emergency contraception.  For appointments and advice call 0131 536 1070 or visit 

Urgent Mental Health Support- useful phone numbers: 

Mental Health Assessment Service (MHAS) - 0131 537 6000

Breathing Space helpline - 0800 838 587

Samaritans - 0845 790 9090

Edinburgh Crisis Centre - 0808 801 0414