Patients may be removed from the Practice list at the doctor's request if:
- a patient moves outwith our Practice boundary they will be asked to register with a new doctor closer to their new home.
- a patient fails to attend his/her appointments and has already received a written warning.
- a patient persistently cancels his/her appointments without adequate notice and has already received a written warning.
- persistent bullying or harassment of Practice staff.
- unlawful access to NHS services.
- as per clause 203 above.